Analog measurement module AD4RS is a four input A/D converter allowing you to measure up to four analogue signals 0-10V or 0(4)-20mA. Measured out values are send to a PC or other system by means of RS232 or RS485 line.
Default input range is 0-10V or 0(4)-20mA, but it ican be modidied to suit your application upon request. Please contact us to get a custom measuring range.
Features of A/D converter with serial lines
- Four analogue inputs for voltage or current
- Each channel can have different range (upon request)
- Measuring range split into 10 000 pieces
- Mesuring rate: twice in a second for each channel
- Communication via RS232 or RS485 line
- Spinel and Modbus RTU communication protocols (MODBUS documentation on request).
- Measuring software for watching and logging is supplied as a freeware
- Wide power supply voltage range: 7 - 30 V DC
- Measuring is based on a single multiplexed 16 bit sigma-delta A/D converter
AD4RS Messurement module posibilites
Usage of ADC
- Digitalization of measured-out values from gauges with unified voltage or current ouput
- Reading or sensors with unified signals
- Reading values from flood sensors, pressure sensors, thermometers, height sensors etc.