AD4USB measuring converter is a 4-input A/D converter which enables the user to measure to four current inputs ranging from 0(4) to 20 mA or voltage between 0 and 10 V. The measured values are then transferred to a superior system in digital form. The AD4USB communicates via USB. Powered is also via USB.
Default range (0 - 10V) can be changed from 2,5V to 100V, or current input 0 - 20mA, 4 - 20mA or different depending on what you need. If you need a rande that is not listed here, please contact us or write the desired range in the note below while ordering.
Features of USB A/D converter
- Four analogue inputs for voltage or current
- Each channel can have different range (upon request)
- Measuring range split into 10 000 pieces
- Mesuring rate: twice in a second for each channel
- Communication via USB
- Spinel and Modbus RTU communication protocols (MODBUS documentation on request).
- Measuring software for watching and logging is supplied as a freeware
- Measuring is based on a single multiplexed 16 bit sigma-delta A/D converter
AD4USB measurement module possibilities
Usage of USB A/D converter
- Digitalization of measured-out values from gauges with unified voltage or current ouput
- Reading or sensors with unified signals
- Reading values from flood sensors, pressure sensors, thermometers, height sensors etc.