Thermometer for thermocouples of type K with two inputs and WiFi interface. The accuracy depends on the thermocouple. Measuring range -50 to +1350 °C.
Papago 2TC WiFi belongs to a family of Papago modules with some common properties. These are mainly the following:
- WiFi interface, internal website (in Czech and English) and many standard communication protocols
- Network and WiFi parameters configurable via USB.
- Internal memory and real-time clock. Measured data including the time of measurement is automatically stored in the memory in the event that communication is lost. The data is automatically sent after the connection is restored.
- Elegant but robust metal box that can be mounted on a DIN rail. The box bears descriptions that allow connection without having to consult the manual. Also LED indicators for all important states help commissioning.
- The possibility to display, store and analyze data in the Wix, which is free of charge for a smaller number of measured parameters.
Specific features of Papago 2TC ETH
- Measures two external thermocouples of type K (sensors are not included)
- Range: -50 to +1350 °C, increment 0.1 °C
- Measurements per second: 1, 2 or 5 according to the settings
- Connection of the two sensors by thermocouple connector IEC mini
- WiFi 2,4 GHz (IEEE 802.11 b/g and IEEE 802.11n (one stream), IEEE 802.11 d/h/i/j/k/w/r)
- Network and WiFi parameters configurable via USB (microUSB connector).
- Antenna: SMA RP
- External power supply 11 to 58 V DC
- Typical power consumption 1.8 W
- Package contents: Papago 2TC WIFI, small antenna, mini USB cable, power adaptor 15V/0,8A)
The web interface of the thermometer for K thermocouples is available in Czech or English
Communication possibilities of Papago for K thermocouples
All products from the Papago range - including, of course, the thermocouple thermometer Papago 2TC WiFi - provides a wide range of communications options. Thanks to protocols for machine reading, you can easily incorporate thermocouples type K into your existing systems. It's naturally also possible to control the Papago through the web or using Windows software.
- MODBUS TCP - a standard industry protocol
- SNMP (including TRAP messages for specific events)
- HTTP GET with open or encrypted data (128bit AES)
- EMAIL for specific events
- XML with the currently measured data
- Spinel (binary protocol developed by Papouch Company)
An example of data from Papago in XML format:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-2"?>
<sns id="1" name="Sensor Top" type="1" status="2" unit="0" val="1142.5" w-min="800.0" w-max="1100.0" />
<sns id="2" name="Sensor Bottom" type="1" status="0" unit="0" val="877.0" w-min="800.00" w-max="1100.0" />
<status level="2" location="My Sensors" time="04/03/2015 10:06:02"/>
Complete documentation for Papago 2TC ETH and WiFI.
File size: 1 MB
SNMP MIB table for Papago 2TC.
File size: 1.2 kB
File size: 1.1 MB