Papago Meteo ETH can measure temperature, humidity, dew point, atmospheric pressure, carbon dioxide (CO2) concentration, wind speed and wind direction. Papago Meteo ETH has ethernet interface with PoE power supply.
We strongly recommend using surge protector.
Papago Meteo ETH belongs to a family of Papago modules with some common properties. These are mainly the following:
- Ethernet interface, internal website (in Czech and English) and many standard communication protocols
- New: Supports the MQTT communication protocol
- New: Option for Southern Hemisphere Daylight Saving Time
- PoE power supply or an external source. PoE eliminates the need to use an external power supply.
- Internal memory and real-time clock. Measured data including the time of measurement is automatically stored in the memoryif the communication is lost. The data is automatically sent after the connection is restored.
- Elegant but robust metal box that can be mounted on a DIN rail. The box bears descriptions that allow connection without having to consult the manual. Also LED indicators for all important states help commissioning.
- The possibility to display, store and analyze data in the Wix, which is free of charge for a smaller number of measured parameters.
Sensors for Papago Meteo ETH
It is possible to attach up to three sensors listed below (to corresponding connectors A, B, C, sensors are not included):
- Combined sensor: temperature (-40 to +125 °C), humidity (0 to 100 %) and dew point (connector A or B)
- Combined sensor: atmospheric pressure (50 to 110kPa), temperature (-40 to +125°C), humidity 0 to 10%, (connector A or B)
- Temperature sensor: temperature (-55 to +125 °C) (connector A or B)
- CO2 sensor (Carbon dioxide): range 0 to 2000 ppm with accuracy ±25 ppm, Non Dispersive Infrared Sensor (connector A or B)
- Wind speed and direction sensor: speed (0.5 to 89 m/s), direction (±3°) (only connector C)
Features of Papago Meteo ETH
- Measurements per second: 1, 2 or 5 according to the settings
- PoE standard: IEEE 802.3af
- Possible external power supply 11 to 58 V DC, (external power source not included, you can use this power source 15V/0,8A)
- Typical power consumption 1.8 W
- Package contents: Papago Meteo ETH, patch cable 1m
- The device can send e-mails if set thresholds has been exceeded
Communication possibilities of Papago Meteo ETH
All products from the Papago range - including, of course, the thermocouple thermometer Papago TH CO2 ETH - provides a wide range of communications options. Thanks to protocols for machine reading, you can easily incorporate thermometers into your existing systems. It's naturally also possible to control the Papago through the web or using Windows software.
- MODBUS TCP - a standard industry protocol
- SNMP (including TRAP messages for specific events)
- HTTP GET with open or encrypted data (128bit AES)
- EMAIL for specific events (e-mail without SSL)
- XML with the currently measured data
- Spinel (binary protocol developed by Papouch Company)
Example XML data from Papago:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<sns id="1" w-max="" w-min="" val="1083" unit="0" status="0" type="4" name="CO2 sensor"/>
<sns id="2" w-max="" w-min="" val="24.6" unit="0" status="0" type="1" name="TH sensor" w-max3="" w-min3="" val3="8.5" unit3="0" status3="0" type3="3" w-max2="" w-min2="" val2="36.1" unit2="0" status2="0" type2="2"/>
<status time="05/30/2019 12:24:21" location="Prague branch" level="2" msp="1"/>
Complete documentation for Papago Meteo ETH.
File size: 1,5 MB
SNMP MIB table for Papago Meteo ETH.
File size: 1,2 kB
- Ethernet Configurator: Universal configuration software for Papouch Ethernet devices. It allows you to set-up your device even from another network range. It can set basic network parameters even for a device in a different subnet than your PC has.
- Wix: Free software for measurement, storing values, controlling and viewing measured-out values from Papouch s.r.o. devices (or others if integrated with for example MODBUS).