PAPAGO METEO RS measures CO2 level, temperature, humidity, dew point, atmospheric pressure, wind speed and wind direction. PAPAGO is a family of devices with uniform appearance and communication capabilities. It allows to combine communication interfaces on one side and measuring sensors (inputs) on the other side.
- Monitoring of meteorological values and processing
- Measurement of CO2 levels, wind speed and direction in industry
- Expansion of PLCs – adding meteorological values
- Measurement for the HACCP system
- Detection of wind speed for automatic retraction of various sun blinds
- RS485 interface with Modbus RTU protocol.
- Wide power voltage input 11 to 58 V DC.
- Current consumption typ. 26 mA @ 24 V
- Measures (a) external thermometer, (b) combined sensor with temperature and humidity, (c) combined pressure, temperature and humidity sensor, (d) CO2 level concentration or (e) Wind speed/direction sensor (Sensors are sold separately.)
- Robust sleek metal chassis that can be DIN rail mounted. Connections are inscribed on the chassis for easy wiring. LED indicators show all import