Quido ETH 8/8 includes 8 digital inputs, 8 outputs and thermometer. Quido connects directly to a LAN (Ethernet) and can be fully controlled and managed through a web interface. Inputs are designed to connect voltage or contacts – can distinguish two states (0 and 1). The outputs are relays with a changeover contact. The thermometer can be connected to a cable of up to 15 meters and is able to measure temperatures in the range from -55 to +125 °C.
Thermometers, plexi covers, metal boxeses or DIN rail holder ban be found in Quido accessories.
Features of I/O module
- Connects directly to LAN (10/100 Ethernet)
- Controlled by: Web interface, e-mail, Spinel, MODBUS TCP, SNMP, HTTP GET, XML and Wix applications
- E-mail notification (without SSL/TLS, port 25).
- For developers: Spinel.NET library on Github with examples in C# (documentation only in Czech)
- LED indication of power, communication, and the status of inputs and outputs.
- 8 Galvanically isolated digital inputs for voltage or contacts.
- 8 Outputs = changeover contact relays.
- 1 Thermometer with a measuring range of -55 to +125 °C.
- Automatically sends information about changes on the inputs.
- Autonomous control based on the measured temperature.
- Counts pulses on the inputs.
- Operating temperature of electronics -20 to +60 °C.
- External power supply 8 to 30 V.
- Plastic lever for Wago 236 terminals (standard part of delivery).
Basic functions and block diagram of Quido ETH module
Basic functions of I/O modul
- Reads the current status of inputs
- Automatically sends information (email, HTTP GET, ...) about changes on the inputs.
- Counts pulses on the inputs or changes in the status of the input (for first 60 inputs)
- Control of output relays with a changeover contact
- Configuration of the outputs for a defined period
- Thermometer: measuring range of -55 to +125 °C
- Temperature monitoring (the relay closes when temperature changes, closes for a predefined period when a specified temperature has been reached; sends an e-mail or HTTP GET)
The main page of Quido ETH 8/8
Configuration via web interface (example from Quido ETH 8/8)