The UC485 module converts an RS232 line to RS485 or RS422. The module settings can be set using DIP switches. UC485 come s either double or triple isolated. RS485/RS422 line has overvoltage protection. Two versions are availabe: D-SUB 9 connectors or a slip-on termination board on the RS485 side.
- Line settings: RS485, RS422, and RS422 multimaster
- Transmission speed up to 480 kBd
- Direction control on the RS485 line can be automatic or by DTR signal (polarity can be set)
- The RS485/422 line (including the grounding) is completely isolated from RS232 and from the power supply (this isolation is provided as standard for all types)
- Optionally, grounding of the power supply and grounding of the RS232 line can be isolated from each other (this triple isolated version is available upon request)
- The RS485/RS422 line has overvoltage protection
- The ON and data flow statuses are indicated by LED indicators â€“ easy installation and set-up
- A built-in optional termination, including BIAS resistors (these rersistors define RS485 idle state voltage.
- Power supply 7 to 40 V (also 36 to 75 V or 5 V is available upon request)
- D-SUB 9 connectors or a slip-on termination board on the RS485 side
- Dimensions 105 x 55 x 24 mm, DIN rail mount is optional