WindETH is an Ethernet anemometer, which is able to measure wind speed and direction. It is connected directly to a computer network (Ethernet). Current measurements are also available via internal WEB interface or various formats like HTTP GET, XML, MODBUS TCP, SNMP and Spinel. When limits are exceeded WindETH is able to notify the operator via e-mail.
For automatic operation and processing, WindETH is able to communicate by a data channel via TCP, using protocols SNMP and MODBUS TCP. It can also send messages to a remote server via simple HTTP GET requests. Values from WindETH as well as setup are easily accessible even in the XML format.
Sensor configuration is carried out via web interface. Help is available for all parameters.
Wind sensor is included in the package.
Main anemometer features
- Wind speed measuring up to 50 m/s (i.e. up to 180 km/h) resolution 0.1 m/s.
- Wind direction measuring – 16 positions within the whole range of 360°.
- It is possible to use a standard mechanical sensor.
- Connection and communication via computer network (Ethernet).
- Data transmission via TCP/IP protocols (10/100 Ethernet).
- Configuration via web interface.
- Power supply 7 V to 30 V (a supplied socket adapter).
Gadget on Windows desktop
Measuring monitoring options
- Internal web page with undated values.
- Small web page suitable for displaying in a mobile phone or PDA.
- Gadget for Windows desktop
- Possibility to display values from several WindETHs on one web page.
- Automatic sending of values via HTTP GET request.
- Current values and all configurations easily accessible in the XML format.
- Automatically sends e-mails when set limits are exceeded (e-mail without SSL).
- Communication via TCP channel using the Spinel protocol.
- SNMP protocol.
- MODBUS TCP protocol.
- Via the Wix program for PC.