PAPAGO Meteo RS measures CO2 level, temperature, humidity, dew point, atmospheric pressure, wind speed and wind direction. PAPAGO is a family of devices with uniform appearance and communication capabilities. It allows to combine communication interfaces on one side and measuring sensors (inputs) on the other side.
The main base must be supplemented with sensors according to the application. We strongly recommend using surge protector.
It is possible to connect up to three of the following sensors simultaneously (to connectors A, B and C):
(sensors not included)
- Wind speed and direction sensor: Measures speed (0.5 to 89 m / s) and wind direction (± 3 °) (connector C only)
- Carbon dioxide concentration sensor CO2: Measures in the range 0 to 2000 ppm with an excellent accuracy of ± 25 ppm! (NDIR optical sensor, connector A or B)
- Combined sensor: Measures temperature (-40 to +125 ° C), humidity (0 to 100%) and dew point (connector A or B)
- Combined sensor: atmospheric pressure (50 to 110kPa), temperature (-40 to +125°C), humidity 0 to 10%, (connector A or B)
- Temperature sensor: Measures temperature (-55 to +125 ° C) (connector A or B)
- Monitoring of meteorological values and processing
- Measurement of CO2 levels, wind speed and direction in industry
- Expansion of PLCs – adding meteorological values
- Measurement for the HACCP system
- Detection of wind speed for automatic retraction of various sun blinds
- RS485 interface with Modbus RTU protocol.
- Wide power voltage input 11 to 58 V DC.
- Current consumption typ. 26 mA @ 24 V
- Measures (a) external thermometer, (b) combined sensor with temperature and humidity, (c) combined pressure, temperature and humidity sensor, (d) CO2 level concentration or (e) Wind speed/direction sensor (Sensors are sold separately.)
- Robust sleek metal chassis that can be DIN rail mounted. Connections are inscribed on the chassis for easy wiring. LED indicators show all import
Complete documentation for Papago Meteo RS.
File size: 1 MB
Configuration software via mini USB connector for Windows 10.
File size: 14 MB