Bundle pack of Papago Meteo WiFi, wind direction and speed sensor and surge protector AnemoSP. The set contains Papago Meteo WiFi, which can measure wind speed and direction, temperature, humidity, dew point and concentration of carbon dioxide (CO2) and is designed to connect one to three sensors simultaneously. Furthermore, a wind direction and speed sensor (anemometer), including mounting accessories and AnemoSP surge protection for outdoor installations, which protects both Papago and other electronics. Papago Meteo WiFi has ethernet interface with PoE power supply.
We strongly recommend using surge protector.
Papago Meteo WiFi belongs to a family of Papago modules with some common properties. These are mainly the following:
- Ethernet interface, internal website (in English and Czech language) and many standard communication protocols
- WiFi 2,4 GHz (IEEE 802.11 b/g and IEEE 802.11n (one stream), IEEE 802.11 d/h/i/j/k/w/r)
- Network and WiFi parameters configurable via USB (microUSB connector)
- Antenna: SMA RP
- PoE power supply or an external source. PoE eliminates the need to use an external power supply.
- Internal memory and real-time clock. Measured data including the time of measurement is automatically stored in the memoryif the communication is lost. The data is automatically sent after the connection is restored.
- Elegant but robust metal box that can be mounted on a DIN rail. The box bears descriptions that allow connection without having to consult the manual. Also LED indicators for all important states help commissioning.
- The possibility to display, store and analyze data in the Wix, which is free of charge for a smaller number of measured parameters.
Sensors for Papago Meteo WiFi
It is possible to attach up to three sensors listed below (to corresponding connectors A, B, C):
(Wind speed and direction sensor included)
- Combined sensor: temperature (-40 to +125 °C), humidity (0 to 100 %) and dew point (connector A or B)
- Temperature sensor: temperature (-55 to +125 °C) (connector A or B)
- CO2 sensor (Carbon dioxide): range 0 to 2000 ppm with accuracy ±25 ppm, Non Dispersive Infrared Sensor (connector A or B)
- Wind speed and direction sensor: speed (0.5 to 89 m/s), direction (±3°) (only connector C)
Features of Papago Meteo WiFi
- Measurements per second: 1, 2 or 5 according to the settings
- PoE standard: IEEE 802.3af
- External power supply 11 to 58 V DC
- Typical power consumption 1.8 W
- Package contents: Papago Meteo ETH, patch cable 1m
- The device can send e-mails if set thresholds has been exceeded
Communication possibilities of Papago Meteo WiFi
All products from the Papago range - including, of course, the thermocouple thermometer Papago Meteo Wifi - provides a wide range of communications options. Thanks to protocols for machine reading, you can easily incorporate thermometers into your existing systems. It's naturally also possible to control the Papago through the web or using Windows software.
- MODBUS TCP - a standard industry protocol
- SNMP (including TRAP messages for specific events)
- HTTP GET with open or encrypted data (128bit AES)
- EMAIL for specific events (e-mail without SSL)
- XML with the currently measured data
- Spinel (binary protocol developed by Papouch Company)
Example XML data from Papago:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<sns id="1" w-max="" w-min="" val="1083" unit="0" status="0" type="4" name="CO2 sensor"/>
<sns id="2" w-max="" w-min="" val="24.6" unit="0" status="0" type="1" name="TH sensor" w-max3="" w-min3="" val3="8.5" unit3="0" status3="0" type3="3" w-max2="" w-min2="" val2="36.1" unit2="0" status2="0" type2="2"/>
<status time="05/30/2019 12:24:21" location="Prague branch" level="2" msp="1"/>
Complete documentation for Papago Meteo WiFi.
File size: 1,3 MB
SNMP MIB table for Papago Meteo WiFi.
File size: 1,2 kB
File size: 1.1 MB
- Wix: Free software for measurement, storing values, controlling and viewing measured-out values from Papouch s.r.o. devices (or others if integrated with for example MODBUS).