Device transmits audio signals in both ways over a fiber. Control two-state signals are transmitted as well.
AudioOpt is a device that enables you to transmit Audio signals over a fiber. It transmits Audio in both ways by interconnecting two units. Digital signals OC (open collector) are carried along as control signals.
- 6 analogue „line“ inputs for audio
- 6 analogue „line“ outputs for audio
- Frequency response 200 Hz to 3600 Hz
- 8 digital inputs for voltage 0 / 5 V
- 8 digital outputs OC
- All signals transmitted through a pair of fibers (Tx and Rx)
- Metal enclosure (not shown in pictures)
AudioOpt - Device transmits audio signals in both ways over a fiber.
Block diagram of one module