Special measuring device for monitoring battery backup cells and remote monitoring of power supplies via Ethernet. With web interface and central monitoring via SNMP.
- Special battery monitoring module with Ethernet interface.
- SNMP protocol communication.
- Complete management via internal website. Two levels of passwords for secure monitoring access or even configuration.
- All measuring inputs are isolated from the rest of the device and all from each other.
- Three analogue inputs.
- One current input up to 15A.
- Two output relay contacts.
- Eight digital inputs.
- Module chaining capability.
- Real time clock on board (RTC).
- Remote firmware upgrade option.
- Designed in a 35 mm DIN rail mounting box.
- Wide supply voltage range 18 to 75 V.
This is an example of a custom-made electronic device. We will be happy to manufacture a custom device for you as well - feel free to contact us for a free consultation on developing a new device or modifying an existing product.