Thermometer for Pt100 or Pt1000 with two inputs and Ethernet interface with PoE; high electrical precision of 0.01 °C, temperature range from -200 to +850 °C (according to the connected sensor).
Papago 2PT ETH belongs to a family of Papago modules with some common properties. These are mainly the following:
- Ethernet interface, internal website (in Czech and English) and many standard communication protocols
- PoE power supply or an external source. PoE eliminates the need to use an external power supply.
- Internal memory and real-time clock. Measured data including the time of measurement is automatically stored in the memory in the event that communication is lost. The data is automatically sent after the connection is restored.
- Elegant but robust metal box that can be mounted on a DIN rail. The box bears descriptions that allow connection without having to consult the manual. Also LED indicators for all important states help commissioning.
- The possibility to display, store and analyze data in the Wix, which is free of charge for a smaller number of measured parameters.
Specific features of the thermometer for Pt100/Pt1000
- Measures two external sensors Pt100 or Pt1000 (sensors are not included; you can use any standard sensor Pt100/1000; a basic sensor for -90 to +250 °C is available on our website here)
- Range 1: -200 to +850 °C, increment 0.1 °C
- Range 2: -200 to +400 °C, increment 0.01 °C
- Measurements per second: 1, 2 or 5 according to the settings
- Connection method: 2, 3 or 4-wire
- Field current 100, 250, 500, 750 or 1000 µA
- Both sensors connected to a removable screw terminal block
- PoE standard: IEEE 802.3af
- Possible external power supply 11 to 58 V DC
- Typical power consumption 1.8 W
- Package contents: Papago 2PT ETH, patch cable 1m, (external power source not included, you can use this power source 15V/0,8A)
The web interface of the thermometer for Pt100/1000 is available in Czech or English
Communication possibilities of the thermometer for Pt100/1000
All products from the Papago range - including, of course, the Pt100 thermometer Papago 2PT ETH - provides a wide range of communications options. Thanks to protocols for machine reading, you can easily incorporate Pt100 thermometers into your existing systems. It's naturally also possible to control the Papago through the web or using Windows software.
- MODBUS TCP - a standard industry protocol
- SNMP (including TRAP messages for specific events)
- HTTP GET with open or encrypted data (128bit AES)
- EMAIL for specific events (e-mail without SSL)
- XML with the currently measured data
- Spinel (binary protocol developed by Papouch Company)
An example of data from Papago in XML format:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-2"?>
<sns id="1" name="Sensor A" type="1" status="0" unit="0" val="-87.57" w-min="-100.00" w-max="0.00" />
<sns id="2" name="Sensor B" type="1" status="2" unit="0" val="345.85" w-min="180.00" w-max="320.00" />
<status level="2" location="U Papoucha" time="01/30/2015 11:07:00" />
Complete documentation for Papago 2PT ETH and WiFI.
File size: 1 MB
SNMP MIB table for Papago 2TH, 2TC, 2PT and PTS from version 1.5.
File size: 1.2 kB
- Ethernet Configurator: Universal configuration software for Papouch Ethernet devices. It allows you to set-up your device even from another network range. It can set basic network parameters even for a device in a different subnet than your PC has.
- Wix: Free software for measurement, storing values, controlling and viewing measured-out values from Papouch s.r.o. devices (or others if integrated with for example MODBUS).