Five digital inputs and one relay with WiFi connection - universal input / output module. With functions for connection to pulse outputs of electricity meters, gas meters, water meters and other meters.
Papago 5HDI DO WiFi belongs to a family of Papago modules with some common properties. These are mainly the following:
- WiFi interface, internal website (in English and Czech) and many standard communication protocols
- Network and WiFi parameters configurable via USB
- Internal memory and real-time clock. Measured data including the time of measurement is automatically stored in the memory in the event that communication is lost. The data is automatically sent after the connection is restored.
- Elegant but robust metal box that can be mounted on a DIN rail. The box bears descriptions that allow connection without having to consult the manual. Also LED indicators for all important states help commissioning.
- The possibility to display, store and analyze data in the Wix, which is free of charge for a smaller number of measured parameters.
Specific features of this version with inputs and relays
- 5× universal digital input for contact or S0 from the electricity meter
- Outputs for monitoring two-state values
- The inputs have functions for connection to the pulse outputs of energy meters
- New: Full inputs for electricity meters with S0 output
- Pulse counters on inputs with 32bit range (ie up to 4294967295 pulses)
- 1× output relay with changeover contact for low voltage
- 2.4 GHz WiFi (IEEE 802.11 b / g and IEEE 802.11n (single stream), IEEE 802.11 d / h / i / j / k / w / r)
- Configuration of WiFi parameters via USB interface (microUSB connector).
- Antenna connector: SMA RP
- Power supply from external source 11 to 58 V DC (Source included)
- Typical consumption 1.8W
- Package contents: Papago 5HDI DO WIFI, small antenna, mini USB cable, power supply 15V / 0.8A
Input contact connection and relay contact idle state
Environment monitor communication possibilities
All products from the Papago range - including, of course, the thermocouple thermometer Papago 5HDI DO WiFi - provides a wide range of communications options. Thanks to protocols for machine reading, you can easily incorporate thermometers into your existing systems. It's naturally also possible to control the Papago through the web or using Windows software.
- MODBUS TCP - a standard industry protocol
- SNMP (including TRAP messages for specific events)
- HTTP GET with open or encrypted data (128bit AES)
- EMAIL for specific events
- XML with the currently measured data
- Spinel (binary protocol developed by Papouch Company)
An example of data from Papago in XML format:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-2"?>
<din id="1" name="Elektromer" bin="0" val="1100 kWh" raw="1100000"/>
<din id="2" name="Sauna" bin="1" val="1689 kWh" raw="1689"/>
<din id="3" name="Input 3" bin="0" val="999 Pa" raw="999999"/>
<din id="4" name="Input 4" bin="1" val="1234.45" raw="3278"/>
<din id="5" name="Input 5" bin="0" val="0" raw="0"/>
<dout id="1" name="Rele" bin="1"/>
<status location="U Papoucha" time="08/31/2015 12:57:38"/>
Datasheet and Manual for Papago 5HDI
File size: 1,23 MB
SNMP MIB table.
File size: 1,22 kB
Software for configuration of WiFi parameters.
File size: 1.1 MB