Laboratory measurement device for measuring solutions impedance.
- Laboratory measurement device for measuring solutions impedance.
- Four-wire measuring principle.
- Measures impedance and the results can be calculated as real, imaginary o absolute value part.
- Displays current measured-out values on LCD display.
- Cummunicates with PC via USB.
- Software for windows displays current values, saves them in files, watches the results and modifies the measuring period based on them.
- Metal enclosure.
This is an example of a custom-made electronic device. We are happy to make a custom device for you - feel free to contact us for a free consultation to develop a new device or modify an existing product.