UC232 is a complete RS232 isolator of all signals. It protects your PC, notebook or a different device against ground loops and overvoltage.
Usage of RS232 isolation
- Protection against ground loops - protect your devides!
- UC232 enhances RS232 signals.
- Correction of the signal for notebooks or other dvices where there is not a sufficent voltage levels.
- Complete galvanic isolation of RS232
- Overvoltage protection
- All RS232 signals are transferred and isolated (DCD, DSR, RXD, RTS, TXD, CTS, DTR, RI, GND)
- Communication speed up to 460 kBd.
- D-SUB 9 connectors (Cannon 9). UC232 connects to PC via a standard cable. Isolated port is a standard D-SUB 9 as PC COM port.
- Power voltage 5V DC or 7 - 17V DC (Jack 3,5 x 1,3mm connecor, + inside)
Both connectors are connected according to the standard.
UC232 - RS232 Isolator