Thermometer for Pt100 or Pt1000 with two inputs and WiFi interface; high electrical precision of 0.01 °C, temperature range from -200 to +850 °C (according to the connected sensor).
Papago 2PT WIFI belongs to a family of Papago modules with some common properties. These are mainly the following:
- WiFi interface, internal website (in Czech and English) and many standard communication protocols
- Network and WiFi parameters configurable via USB.
- Internal memory and real-time clock. Measured data including the time of measurement is automatically stored in the memory in the event that communication is lost. The data is automatically sent after the connection is restored.
- Elegant but robust metal box that can be mounted on a DIN rail. The box bears descriptions that allow connection without having to consult the manual. Also LED indicators for all important states help commissioning.
- The possibility to display, store and analyze data in the Wix, which is free of charge for a smaller number of measured parameters.
Specific features of the thermometer for Pt100/Pt1000
- Measures two external sensors Pt100 or Pt1000 (sensors are not included; you can use any standard sensor Pt100/1000; a basic sensor for -90 to +250Â°C is available on our website here)
- Range 1: -200 to +850 °C, increment 0.1 °C
- Range 2: -200 to +400 °C, increment 0.01 °C
- Measurements per second: 1, 2 or 5 according to the settings
- Connection method: 2, 3 or 4-wire
- Field current 100, 250, 500, 750 or 1000 ÎĽA
- Both sensors connected to a removable screw terminal block
- WiFi 2,4 GHz (IEEE 802.11 b/g and IEEE 802.11n (one stream), IEEE 802.11 d/h/i/j/k/w/r)
- Network and WiFi parameters configurable via USB (microUSB connector)
- Antenna: SMA RP
- External power supply 11 to 58 V DC
- Typical power consumption 1.8 W
- Package contents: Papago 2PT WIFI, small antenna, mini USB cable, power adaptor 15V/0,8A)
The web interface of the thermometer for Pt100/1000 is available in Czech or English
Communication possibilities of the thermometer for Pt100/1000
All products from the Papago range - including, of course, the Pt100 thermometer Papago 2PT WIFI - provides a wide range of communications options. Thanks to protocols for machine reading, you can easily incorporate Pt100 thermometers into your existing systems. It's naturally also possible to control the Papago through the web or using Windows software.
- MODBUS TCP - a standard industry protocol
- SNMP (including TRAP messages for specific events)
- HTTP GET with open or encrypted data (128bit AES)
- EMAIL for specific events
- XML with the currently measured data
- Spinel (binary protocol developed by Papouch Company)
An example of data from Papago in XML format:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-2"?>
<sns id="1" name="Sensor A" type="1" status="0" unit="0" val="-87.57" w-min="-100.00" w-max="0.00" />
<sns id="2" name="Sensor B" type="1" status="2" unit="0" val="345.85" w-min="180.00" w-max="320.00" />
<status level="2" location="U Papoucha" time="01/30/2015 11:07:00" />
Complete documentation for Papago 2PT ETH and WiFI.
File size: 1 MB
SNMP MIB table for Papago 2PT.
File size: 1.2 kB
File size: 1.1 MB