Ethernet interface with PoE power supply for two combined sensors. It measures only temperature or temperature, humidity and dew point. Temperatures measured in the range from -55 to +125 °C.
Papago 2TH ETH belongs to a family of Papago modules with some common properties. These are mainly the following:
- Ethernet interface, internal website (in Czech and English) and many standard communication protocols
- PoE power supply or an external source. PoE eliminates the need to use an external power supply.
- Internal memory and real-time clock. Measured data including the time of measurement is automatically stored in the memory in the event that communication is lost. The data is automatically sent after the connection is restored.
- Elegant but robust metal box that can be mounted on a DIN rail. The box bears descriptions that allow connection without having to consult the manual. Also LED indicators for all important states help commissioning.
- The possibility to display, store and analyze data in the Wix, which is free of charge for a smaller number of measured parameters.
Specific features of Papago 2TH ETH
- Measures two external sensors (sensors are not included). It is possible to connect either a temperature sensor or combined sensor for temperature, humidity and dew point.
- Combined sensor: temperature (-40 to +125 °C), humidity (0 to 100 %) and dew point
- Temperature sensor: temperature (-55 to +125 °C)
- Measurements per second: 1, 2 or 5 according to the settings
- PoE standard: IEEE 802.3af
- Possible external power supply 11 to 58 V DC
- Typical power consumption 1.8 W
- Package contents: Papago 2TH ETH, patch cable 1m, (external power source not included, you can use this power source 15V/0,8A)
The web interface of the thermometer is available in Czech or English
Communication possibilities of Papago 2TH
All products from the Papago range - including, of course, the thermocouple thermometer Papago 2TH ETH - provides a wide range of communications options. Thanks to protocols for machine reading, you can easily incorporate thermometers into your existing systems. It's naturally also possible to control the Papago through the web or using Windows software.
- MODBUS TCP - a standard industry protocol
- SNMP (including TRAP messages for specific events)
- HTTP GET with open or encrypted data (128bit AES)
- EMAIL for specific events (e-mail without SSL)
- XML with the currently measured data
- Spinel (binary protocol developed by Papouch Company)
An example of data from Papago in XML format:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-2"?>
<sns id="1" name="Sensor A" type="1" status="0" unit="0" val="2.9" w-min="-10.8" w-max="15.0" type2="2" status2="0" unit2="1" val2="79.2" w-min2="60" w-max2="100" type3="3" status3="0" unit3="0" val3="-0.3" w-min3="" w-max3="" />
<sns id="2" name="Sensor B" type="1" status="0" unit="0" val="88.1" w-min="50.0" w-max="90.0" />
<status location="U Papoucha" time="04/30/2015 09:34:02" level="2" />
Device from the set above
Complete documentation for: Papago 2TH ETH and WIFI.
File size: 1.4 MB
SNMP MIB table for Papago 2TH, 2TC, 2PT and PTS from version 1.5.
File size: 1.2 kB
Universal configuration software for Papouch Ethernet devices. It allows you to set-up your device even from another network range. It can set basic network parameters even for a device in a different subnet than your PC has.
Ethernet Configurator homepage
File size: 534 kB