QuidoDuplex ETH is a set of two I/O modules for Ethernet (LAN, computer network) with a special firmware designed specificaly to transmit digital I/Os over Ethernet as an autonomous system - no PCs or PLCs needed. If one input is turned on, the corresponding output on the other unit is also turned on. Bi-directional.
I/O module features
- Digital two state signals are transmitted from one to the other and also the other way via Ethernet (or Internet).
- Uses Local Area Network (LAN) or Internet to transmit data, no need to place new cabling and the distance is virtually unlimited.
- Wide power voltage range: 8 to 30 V DC
- Set consists of two I/O modules Quido ETH 4/4 (for 4 signals) or Quido ETH 8/8 (for 8 signals)
- (Power supply units not included, sold separately - see Accessories.)
- Transmission of control states over greater distances (status indication).
- Easy remote controll - bi-directional transmission can be used for control and monitoring.
- Transmitting digital I/Os over Internet
Animation of binary signal transmission function - button states are immediately transferred to the second Quido. The relay switches and the bulb lights up.
Quido ETH 8/8 - 7 to 28V
Datasheet for QuidoDuplex ETH. Contains also connection diagrams.
File size: 1.2 MB
- Ethernet Configurator: Universal configuration software for Papouch Ethernet devices. It allows you to set-up your device even from another network range. It can set basic network parameters even for a device in a different subnet than your PC has.