QuidoDuplex RS is a set of two I/O modules for RS485 line (two wires only) with a special firmware designed specificaly to transmit digital I/Os over RS485 line as an autonomous system - no PCs or PLCs needed. If one input is turned on, the corresponding output on the other unit is also turned on. Bi-directional.
Bi-directional I/O module features
- Digital two state signals are transmitted from one to the other and also the other way via RS232 or RS485.
- Maximum workung distance 1200 meters when using RS485 line (more with repeaters)
- Wide power voltage range: 8(12) to 30 V DC.
- Set consists of two I/O modules Quido RS 4/4 (or 8/8) with special firmware.
- (power supply units not included, sold separately)
- Transmission of control states over greater distances (status indication).
- Easy remote controll - bi-directional transmission can be used for control and monitoring.
Example of bi-directional I/Os over RS485 line.
2pcDevice from the set above
Datasheet / Manual. Contains also connection diagrams.
File size: 1.1 MB